From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:46:09 -0500

What would you do for a REALLY good, luscious,
moist piece of dessert?

There are 400 recipes waiting for you in the
WFGF DESSERT COOKBOOK. Save $5.00 by buying the
book in April!

Here is what others are saying about the recipes:

"My daughter Melissa and I made the Buttermilk
Donuts yesterday.  Oh my.they were good!"  S.K.

"Your recipes look like they are easy to prepare."
K.B.

"I made your carrot cake yesterday and it tasted just
like my regular recipe. My whole family thought it was
wonderful!"  N.Y.

"I just had to write and tell you that I made your Fresh
Apple Pound Cake found on page 11 of your Dessert
Cookbook.  It was the hit of our group meeting.  We
had 55 people at our support group meeting tonight and
EVERYONE raved about it. We had 4 other desserts
and they were all left over, but not this pound cake." C.B.

For more information about the book, go to
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html

The WFGF DESSERT COOKBOOK is on sale for
the month of April.  It retails for $15.95.  This month,
save $5.00!  Send JUST $10.95 plus $3.00 shipping
(Ohio residents add 5.75% tax) to:

Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223