From:
Mary Syers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:07:06 -0400

I have recently been diagnosised with a nodular calcified lession in my
frontal lobe and a smoother clacification in my brain stem.  I have heard
that celiac diesease sometimes resulted in calcification of the opcipital
lobes, but have not seen anything about frontal lobe calcium deposition.
Any information about this out there?