Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:12:20 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
******************
We at The Silly Yak Shirt Company send our thoughts and prayers to all of
those affected by hurricane Katrina.

Rather than put items on sale this month, we would like to offer an
alternative to helping those who really need assistance during these difficult times.
The Silly Yak Shirt Company vows to donate $2.00 from every item sold thru
September 30 to the Red Cross Hurricane 2005 Relief. Please enter LISTSERVE when
prompted "How did you hear about us?" at checkout.

Silly Yak Shirt's founder and president Peter Marino worked extensively with
the Red Cross in the months immediately following 9/11 and is a supporter of
their efforts. By making a financial donation to Hurricane 2005 Relief, the Red
Cross can provide shelter, food, counseling and other assistance to those in
need.

Let's all take a moment to do what we can to help those affected by this
hurricane. Even if you do not order one of our products, please take the time to
donate to the many charities working to aid in the disaster.

Thank you and best of health to all of you.

Sincerely,
The Marino Family
www.silly-yak.com