From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 01:30:53 -0400

Hello-

The year is rumbling on and we hope everyone is ready for summer.

For Father's Day, why not flip Dad some of our fabulous pancakes? This
month they're 10% off individual bags or by the already discounted case if
you use the coupon FORDAD at checkout.

Just click on http://www.gfnfoods.com and click on Shop.

And FYI - later in the summer we will be rolling out a cake mix that must
be tried to be believed. We'll make an announcement soon on the
introduction date.

Until then, we still offer our Brownie Mix, Pizza Crust Mix and Cookie
Blend Flour, which you can check out at one of our retailers or online at
http://www.gfnfoods.com

Have a safe and happy June and we're looking forward to seeing many of you
at the Long Island Vendor Fair on June 11th!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC

*******