From:
CMS Satellite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 08:07:03 -0700

Hi all, 16 months ago I was diagnosed with CD after 10 years of problems. 2
weeks ago I was diagnosed with hyper thyroid and am now taking synthroid.
And last week after 10 years of urination problems I was diagnosed with
bladder dis-function/ enlarged bladder (1000cc) very week stream. I still
have another test to do to determine if its a muscle problem @ the bladder
or the neck.
My questions are.
Have any of you experienced these problems?

Do any of you know if synthroid if GF?

Do any of you know if Cipiro (anti biotic) is GF. This is what they
prescribed after the bladder test.

The doctor that did the bladder test made the comment that he didn't think
that the cipiro would hurt me even if it wasn't GF because it was only for
2 days. How should I educate him with out effecting my medical needs?
Thank you, Dave Tucson AZ