From:
Tami Dayhuff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tami Dayhuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:46:25 -0500

We recently took our 4 year old Celiac son to the Mariott at Marco Island,
FL.  I called ahead and spoke to the Executive Chef who was very excited
about making our son special meals.  He asked what he liked to eat for each
meal.  I told him that I would bring along some things that may be of
assistance to him.  I brought some pasta, gf flour mix and a bread mix.
What wonderful meals he made for my son.  For breakfast he had his choice
of omelets, french toast etc.  Lunch he had hamburgers WITH BUNS.  For
dinners he had his choice of fish, pasta, steak chicken.  You name it he
was given the choice.  They made him individual pies, ice cream in any
flavor he wanted.  The chef even delivered many of his meals himself.
It didn't appear that we had any contamination issues during our visit.
I would highly recommend visiting the Mariott Marco Island not only for the
lack of issues with food but for the wonderful staff, views and
activities.
If you would like any information I would be happy to pass it on.
Tami
Columbus, OH