From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:54:06 -0700

Hi,
I recently relocated to Philadelphia (from Boston) and
I'm looking to get some info on Philly area celiac
resources of interest. Specifically, are there any
restaurants that are particularly friendly or helpful
to Celiacs (I live in Center City)? Also, are there
any get togethers, meetings, dining clubs, etc. that I
should join?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will
summarize and, if anyone's in the same boat up in
Boston, I have tons of great info I'd be happy to
share.

Thanks for your help,
Ross