From:
The Cholertons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 21:22:51 +0200

Hi all,

There is someone who has contacted me via my Web Site. Her name is Barbara
Kasper. She lives in Princeton, Illinois. Her e-mail is:- [log in to unmask]
She needs advice on who and where she can get the tests done. I said I would
also ask on this list whether there was a good GI in Princeton, and also
whether there was a support group contact there. I did tell her about Dr
Fine's stool test. Perhaps if you can help her, you can contact her
directly? I also gave her GIG's e-mail address.

Thank you very much.

Lucille Cholerton (Chairperson, Gluten Intolerance/Coeliac Support
Group, Durban, South Africa) Web Site:
http://www.labspec.co.za/coeliac/index.htm