From:
Elizabeth Barbone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Barbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:24:05 -0500

Hello Everyone!

Gluten-Free Baking and More is pleased to host a Gluten-Free Baking Weekend on April 24-25. Come and spend a weekend discovering the joy of gluten-free baking.

Topics Include
· Gluten-Free Flours
· Gluten-Free Breads
· Gluten-Free Cakes
· Gluten-Free Cookies
· Gluten-Free Muffins
· Gluten-Free Pasta
· and Much More!

The Gluten-Free Baking Weekend is held in Troy New York. A three-hour drive from Boston and New York City; four and half-hours from Philadelphia. Call us at 518-279-3884 or e-mail us [log in to unmask]  for more information and for hotel listings.

Course Fee is $250.00 and includes extensive recipe packet, lunch, dinner and snacks.

Class meets Saturday, April 24, 2004 from 10:00 am-5:00pm and Sunday, April 25, from 10:00am - 4:00 pm.

Can't make it to the weekend? Subscribe to our monthly ad-free baking newsletter. Filled with recipes for breads, cookies, pies and more, Gluten-Free Baking and More is the ideal companion to a gluten-free kitchen. With easy-to-follow recipes and practical advice, Gluten-Free Baking and More is perfect for anyone from novice to professional bakers.

1-year subcription: $48.00

6-month subscription: $27.00

All new subscriptions include our Sandwich Bread Recipe FREE!