Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:16:21 -0800

Here is a great and EASY cookie recipe.  No flour of any kind.  My non-celiac
husband loves them, and so do I!

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (GF)  (I use Skippy's)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla (GF)
Using electric mixer (or you can do the mixing by hand), beat the egg.  Add the
other ingredients and beat until mixed.  Shape level tablespoon worth into
balls.  Place 2inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.  Flatten slightly with
a fork, going one way then the other.  Bake at 350 degrees for 16018 minutes or
until set.  Cool for 5 minutes.  Remove to wire racks. Makes 2 dozen cookies.

 Try them warm from the oven.  Enjoy.

Linda V
Beaverton, OR, USA