From:
Bev Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 00:20:58 -0500

Hi,  My husband is making some herbal liniments that he needs to use vodka for and wants to know which inexpensive brand of vodka is gluten free.  I know that SKKY and Campari are gf but he wants to know about Popov or some other inexpensive brand.  Our daughter who has celiac disease may have to use these liniments at some point and he wants to make sure they are safe for her.  I tried to look on the archives but to no avail.  Thanks and I will summarize.
Warmly,

Bev Wahl