Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:41:44 +0200

Thanks to all that responded.

Most replied that if he had a skin biopsy it was not necessary to have
another. I was reffered to the celiac web pages and they are a great
help to anyone who wants to know something.

Iodine seems to be a problem and most said to avoid it as best possible
and later to reintroduce it although it only aggravated and not caused
the DH.

About flying  - Good advice was to anyway take my own food along as most
of the people had bad experiences. I could also ask  for a low salt or
salt free meal.

Regard Teresa