Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:55:43 -0800

Greater Cleveland Celiac Association CSA Chapter #50

Meeting this Sunday, November 15, 2009

Reminder:

-  Parma Community
Hospital  at 2 PM  in the Nelson Auditorium  7007 Powers Blvd (off Ridge
  Rd )   Parma .

 If you need specific directions--Please go to http://tinyurl.com/2e9emh

Bring your questions.

Topic:  How to deal with family gatherings
this Holiday Season

   Come hungry!  We will have a pre-Thanksgiving
potluck and a Pie Baking Contest

Pre-Thanksgiving Potluck ...

**Please bring your favorite gluten free main dish, side dish, or salad to share along
with   2 dozen copies of the recipe if possible. Please include
any brand names of ingredients, if available, to help those with multiple
sensitivities.  Remember everything must be gluten free.  Read labels
as ingredients can change.

 *******************

Pie
Baking Contest
…

Because
Thanksgiving is such a popular time of year for baking pies, we will also be
having gluten free Pie baking contest at this meeting!  Pies can be
savory- like a quiche or sweet desert pies.  And since Pizza is a Pie…
 We will also  have hot made from scratch gluten free pizza and take-n-bake Gluten free pizza's for you to purchase.
The Pizza Must be
ordered in advance.  Please let me know how many and
what kind of pizza you want as
soon as possible.

Come enjoy great  friends,
wonderful gluten free food and collect some fantastic gluten free
recipes.

To RSVP  or to order pizza
contact Cindy:  [log in to unmask]

 ***************************************

 Future
events- Mark your calendars if you have not already done so

* Sunday
– December 6, 2009 -   12th Annual Cookie
exchange

 Parma Community Hospital – 2 PM

This is a meeting you will not want
to miss...

  Special
Guest Speaker:
Gluten free cookbook author, Connie Sarros will be speaking on “Healthy
 Holiday Cooking”.

Contact Cindy for more information
or to RSVP:   [log in to unmask]

Cindy Koller-Kass