From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:06:19 -0500

Dear Listmembers,

Sorry for the delay but this summer has been a whirlwind of activity.  The
overwhelming response about sport drinks was that all Gatorade drinks are
GF (confirmed from the website), Powerade is GF according to listmates (but
not confirmed by the company) and Allsport is GF according to the CSA new
edition food guide.  We have used all three with great success.  I hope
this helps.

Thanks for the help.

Bev Wahl in Chicago

P.S.  A fellow CSA member and I  are starting a children's celiac group in
the Chicago Northwest suburbs.  We are gathering names and will be holding
our first meeting in sometime in July or August hopefully in Morton Grove.
If anyone in this area is interested in getting involved, please contact
me via e-mail.