From:
Brandy Wendler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandy Wendler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:03:53 -0900

**CALLING ALL ALASKANS**

A Spoonful of Wellness and the Anchorage Gluten-free Support group are
pleased to report that Senator Cathy Giessel (R-AK) has introduced SRC 16,
a bill designed to designate May as National Celiac Awareness Month in
Alaska. New York and California already have similar legislation in place.

We encourage all Alaskan Celiacs to spread the word and contact their
Members of Congress to cosponsor the measure.   We believe that there is a
strong chance to get the measure passed very soon so act now!

Contact your senator or representative to cosponsor and support SCR 16.

Click here to find your representative:
http://www.elections.alaska.gov/vi_eo_state_comm.php

And Click here for their contact information:
http://w3.legis.state.ak.us/docs/pdf/InterimPhoneList.pdf

To see the entire bill and view a sample letter, please visit:

www.brandywendler.blogspot.com or
www.facebook.com/BrandyWendler

 *Or I can always e-mail you the full bill and a sample letter! Whatever
way suits you best!

Also, be sure to write on Senator Geissel's Facebook page as well and thank
her for sponsoring this important resolution!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Senator-Cathy-Giessel/187885081230453?sk=info

Thank you in advance for your support!

Warmly,

Brandy Wendler
Founder/Executive Director of A Spoonful of Wellness
Mrs. Alaska International 2012

*******
*******