From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 10:07:19 -0800

Hello!

Awhile back I ordered EnerG Food's rice pizza shells (3 to a package).
I was quite pleased with the product.  I think I needed to cook it a
little longer than the instructions said, but maybe that was my oven.
Anyway, I called the EnerG Foods and the gal I talked to said the other
two shells would keep in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.  I froze
the other two as I did not plan to make pizza again right away.  I took
one out a couple weeks later and made another one.  It didn't turn out
as well as the first, although it was still pretty good.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to store these to keep them
from drying out?  I had placed them in a large ziplock bag in the
freezer.

Thanks, Lisa