Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:17:25 -0500

www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service - Orders & Inquiries)

Make sure to visit our web site and register for our free mailing list to
receive weekly newsletter.

* Order for $125 and you'll be charged only 1 cent for shipping! *

Dear Listserv Subscribers:

glutenfree.com is happy to announce the addition of Cream Hill Estates
gluten-free oats to our product offering.  Please visit the new products
section of our site, and buy certified gluten-free oats today!

Here are our specials this month:

MONTHLY SPECIALS - November 1st, 2006

#951020 ANDI Bar - Strawberry Shake
Regular Price: $2.79
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.29

#105011 GLUTINO Cream of mushroom soup mix
Regular Price: $2.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.79

#958011 Bakery On Main - Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola
Regular Price: $6.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.79

#956024 'Cause You're Special - Moist Lemon Cake Mix
Regular Price: $5.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.79

#956019 Cherrybrook - Vanilla Frosting
Regular Price: $4.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.99

#956018 Cherrybrook - Chocolate Frosting
Regular Price: $4.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.99

#952002 Barkat - Ice Cream Cones
Regular Price: $6.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.99

#951006 EnviroKidz Chocolate Crispy Rice Bar
Regular Price: $3.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.99

*Please note that monthly specials may not be used with case discount and
are available only while supplies last.
--

Party Cake from Lois Keene (one of our readers)

"I made the most delicious cake and would like to share the recipe for
glutenfree.com customers," writes Lois Keene

1 package of Gluten-Free Pantry Cake & Cookie mix (#126029M)
4 large eggs (beaten)
1 cup corn oil
3/4 cup of milk
3 2/3 cups cake mix
2 tsp. vanilla (gluten-free)
1 cup of crushed pecans
1/2 cup pecans for bottom of pan, finely crushed
8 oz. maraschino cherries, chopped
1 1/2 cup angel flake coconut ( I put it in my little Oscar and grate a
little finer)

In a large mixing bowl beat eggs add corn oil and continue mixing. Add the
cake mix 1 cup at a time altering with milk. The dough will be rather thick.
Add cherries, coconut and pecans and vanilla and fold into batter.

Lightly oil a tube pan (angel food type). Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Spread crushed pecans in the bottom of the pan. Spoon cake batter into pan
and bake 350 degrees about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Turn onto rack and cool completely. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen.
ENJOY!!!!!!!

We carry over 600 gluten-free products from brands such as:

'Cause You're Special, Alti Plano, Amy's, Ancient Harvest, ANDI, Annie's,
Arico, Bakery On Main, Barkat, Bi-Aglut, Bionaturae, Bob's Red Mill, Breads
From Anna, Bumble Bar, Cerrone, Chebe, Cherrybrook Kitchen, Cook in the
Kitchen, Cream Hill Estates, Credentials, Dakota Lakes, Dr. Schar, Edwards
and Sons, Ener-G, Enjoy Life Foods, Food-Tek, Freeda, Glutano, Gluten-Free
Pantry, Glutino, Guiltless, Health Valley, Heinz, Hendrickson's, Jennies,
Kari-out, Kingsmill, Kinnikinnick, Kitchen Resource, Kitchen Table Bakers,
Let's Do Organic, Lundberg, Maxwell's Kitchen, Midel, Modern, Mother's
Mountain, My Own Meals, Namaste, Nature's Path, Nielsen-Massey, Omega,
Organicville, Orgran, Pamela's Products, Pastariso, Pastato, Perky's Natural
Foods, Premier Japan, PureFit, Really Great Food, Road's End, Organics,
Running Rabbit, San-J, Shelton's, Sorella, Spectrum, Thai Kitchen, Tinkyada,
Troy's, Vance's, Zojirushi, and many more!

Visit our online recipes section for more details and other great cooking
ideas.
----

The glutenfree.com Team

*******