Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2016 12:39:34 -0500

I like some things made with chickpea flour. This isn't one of them. I even tried adding extra mozzarella cheese to doctor the flavor. It was a waste of good cheese.
I don't normally trash a product, because we all have different tastes, and I do like healthy options. But this was like eating cheesey, salty cardboard. For real. The macaroni tasted like cardboard. Couldn't swallow it.

Back to using Amy's. Even if it's not as nutritious, at least it tastes good.

I'm thinking of giving feedback to the company.

Sent from my iPhone