Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:49:26 EST

Thanks to all who responded to my request for photos of DH.  The
following are the links I was provided.  I was able to access some of
them and others I wasn't.  I have noted the ones I found to be the most
helpful. If you know of others please email me and I will summarize them
to the list.  Sincerely A Baker

1.  I was not able to view any of the photos here the server was moving
to slow. http://www.dermis.net/index_e.htm

2.  Despite the fact I could not open this link...this is the site I viewed
before.  It has 9 photos of DH and also a few other biopsy photos of Celiac.
http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/gflinks/#pics

3.  Theses two addresses were sent to me...but I couldn't find any
photos there. www.csaceliacs.org www.celiac.com.

4.   In the upper left hand of the screen click on  the Start page, scroll
down to the bottom of the middle of the page and you will find a line that says
Picture of DH
http://forums.delphi.com/n/main.asp?webtagiliac&nav=messages

5. This site shows hundreds of photos of all different skin disorders
http://www.dermnet.org.nz/index.html

6.  Shows Dermatitis Herpetiformis (Duhring's Disease) - Right pretibial
lower leg http://tray.dermatology.uiowa.edu/DH-001.htm

7. * This link shows several photos including microscopic views.  Make sure
you cut and paste the entire address.

http://www.altavista.com/cgibin/query?pg=q&q=%22dermatitis+herpetiformis%22&r
&mmdo=4&objtype=timage&objid82858&stype=simage&imgset=1&ipht=1&igrph=1&iclr
=1&ibw=1&mmW=1&micat=0

8.  I couldn't get this one to work but it was sent to me by two
different people. http://www.dermis.net/doia/diagnose.asp?zugr=d&lang=e&
diagnri4000&topic=t

9.  ****This is by far one of the best articles I have seen on Celiac &
DH with photos included. http://www.aafp.org/afp/980301ap/pruessn.html