From:
Anna Sobaski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Sobaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:16:24 -0500

"Breads from Anna" offers a line of baking mixes that are all gluten, soy,
nut and rice free.  Five of the seven mixes are also corn, dairy and yeast
free. We only sweeten with maple or honey, but have no fear... we are not
free of taste or nutrition!

All of our mixes are packaged in a gluten-free facility and are OU Kosher
certified.

Our Cranberry Bread has just arrived and we think will soon be a favorite!

Please go to www.glutenevolution.com and see all that we offer

Sandwich Breads
Gluten, Soy, Nut and Rice Free
Gluten, Soy, Nut, Rice, Corn and Dairy Free
Gluten, Soy, Nut, Rice, Corn, Dairy and Yeast Free

Specialty Breads

Banana Bread (gluten, soy, nut, rice, corn, dairy and yeast free)
Pumpkin Bread (gluten, soy, nut, rice, corn, dairy and yeast free)
Cranberry Bread (gluten, soy, nut, rice, corn, dairy and yeast free)

Pie Crust  (gluten, soy, nut, rice, corn, dairy and yeast free)

Need a gift basket?  We can create a beautiful basket for any occasion.

Please call us toll free at 877-354-3886 or go to our website
www.glutenevolution.com

Anna