From:
j.gatley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:01:19 -0500

Hi All,
I contacted Ethnic Gourmet Foods and got a copy of their gf list. it is as
follows.

                             Tai Gourmet

Frozen Entrees                              Simmer Sauces/Chutmeys

Bean Masala                                 Bombay Curry Simmer Sauce
Channa Bhaji                                Calcutta Masala Simmer Sauce
Palak Paneer                                Kashmiri Tandoori Marinaid Sauce
Shani Paneer                                Punjab Saag Spinach Sauce
Eggplant Bhartha                            Delhi Korma Simmer Sauce
Chicken Kofta                               Mango Chutney
Vegetable Kofta                             Tamarind Chutney
Dal Bahaar                                  Mint Chutney
Chicken Korma
Vegetable Korma
Chicken Takka Masala

                            Thai Chef

Frozen Entrees

Chicken Panang Curry
Lemongrass and Basil Chicken

                            Ethnic Gourmet Rice Bowls

Chicken Biryani

I have no financial interest in this company. We can find many of these
products in NY in our local grocery stores. They are quite good and fun to
have something in the freezer. Enjoy Lesley