From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:18:48 -0600

Hello Everyone:
I'm pleased to announce that we're taking orders for our newest book and it
will be shipped to you later this month when it arrives from the printer.
The new book is:

GLUTEN-FREE FRIENDS: AN ACTIVITY BOOK FOR KIDS ($18.95 + $4 s/h = $22.95)
By Nancy Patin Falini, MA, RD, LDN
Foreword by Alessio Fasano, MD

Nancy's book is a delightfully illustrated activity and coloring book that
helps children ages 4-11 understand what it means to live on a gluten-free
diet. The book features two friendly children---Megan and Ben---who show how
they learn to choose the right foods and avoid those that make them sick.

As many of you know, Nancy is a nationally recognized dietitian who
specializes in children with celiac disease and she's also the mother of
four young children, so she knows how to communicate at a child's level in
simple, easy-to-understand terms.

Parents will love the easy-to-use, multi-sensory learning activities that
help children learn to make the right food choices independently.

Visit my web site at www.savorypalate.com (after September 2) to learn more
about this delightful book that is a must for anyone with a gluten-free
child.

If you buy this book, you may also buy the Food Allergy Field Guide: A
Lifestyle Manual for Families at half price ($9.95 instead of $19.95). These
two books go together because Gluten-Free Friends helps your child
understand the gluten-free diet and Food Allergy Field Guide helps you
prepare gluten-free foods that are safe for your child. This offer is only
available at my web site at www.savorypalate.com after September 2.
Gluten-Free Friends will be available later this month on www.amazon.com.

THERE'S STILL TIME TO SIGN UP FOR GF LIVING CONFERENCE
Ann Whalen says there's still time to sign up for the conference in San
Diego this coming weekend, September 5-7. She's even offering special rates
for "day trippers", so for more information, write to
[log in to unmask] or call 309.895.6111. Hope to see you there!

SUBSCRIBE TO CAROL'S CULINARY CUES, a FREE monthly e-newsletter on
gluten-free cooking
Go to my web site at www.savorypalate.com to sign up for my free monthly
newsletter. It's two pages of easy-to-use tips that are guaranteed to make
you a success in your gluten-free kitchen.

Thanks and I hope your fall is off to a good start!
Carol Fenster, Ph.D.- President/Founder
Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly, #404
Centennial, CO 80122-4004
(800)741-5418   http://www.savorypalate.com
Award-winning Cookbooks for food allergies, celiacs, autism