From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:14:22 PST

Thank you all for writing back to me.sorry this is late,better late than
never!

Eat before you go

Tell people yoiu have allergy to wheat

Bring own salad and something else you can eat and be first in line,or hold
back your dish and put on your plate

Brought a home-made denautical shaped chocolate,which were stuffed with
peanut butter, jams and espresso flavored honey.

If people push more food on just say "I have had enough"

Buy Gf pasta and pour Italian Dressing on it add veggies,purple onion,olives

Bring a dessert you can eat along with a dish of your choice

Rice and beans
gf pasta salad
unbreaded eggplant
Big salad