From:
Eduardo Lipiansky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:55:40 -0700

A paragraph of my daughter's CD health history.

My daughter was initially diagnosed with CD after her 1st biopsy.
She was subsequently diagnosed with Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis (EG)
after the second biopsy three months later.
The presently recommended treatment is 20 mg/day of prednisone.

Early on she had prednisone for almost three months, she got better,
when she was taken out of prednisone many of the CD and EG  symptoms
(nausea, vomiting  and abdominal pains mostly) came back.  Now we took
her to an homeopath, she prescribed a liquid remedy.

Does anyone have any experience with homeopathy being
used instead of prednisone? Homeopaths claims that their
prepared remedies work based on the body's healing process.
When the patient takes his/her medicine, some of the symptoms may
temporarily come back. This was the case with vomiting.

My daughter had been on this remedy for just three days.  The
homepath said that the remedy may (or may not) work in 2 to 4 weeks.

Did something like what I described worked for anyone ?

We would like to give the homeopathic remedy a chance before
she goes into prednisone again. We all know that the side effects of
prednisone are not good when one is on it for a long time.

I will post a summary of all the replies.
Thank you for your help.
Ed-