From:
"Ruth M. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 22:05:10 -0500

I had ordered from Tamarind Tree http://www.tamtree.com during the UPS strike
and the order was lost.  They replaced it as soon they found out.  I hope
they can trace it as I have had a good relationship with the Company.  They
honored the free 2 dinner offer to Celiac folks for the cost of shipping so
they lost even more.

I will order more as I think their food is as good as the food I used to have
in the best restaurants but would not want to take the chance now.  The food
does not need to be refrigerated so one can take them to lunch (or a friends
house if I don't trust their food).  It takes only 3 min.  to microwave.

I am a satisfied customer and do not have any financial interest in
this company. For more information call toll free (800) HFC-TREE

I asked them about a wonderful drink I use to order with my dinners and
here it is:

Laai