From:
Timia Conjurske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:55:33 -0400

Can anyone possibly help with the GF status of these prescription
medications?  They are purchased in the Burlington area of NC.  This is
all the info we have on them.

Lotensin --BP med.--- Novart

Amaryl ( glimepiride tablets )--diabetic --Hoechst-Roussel Pharmaceuticals

Hydrochlorothiazide-- diuretic-- Lederal ( one size made by EA ?)
also--

Labetalol--BP--Warri

Also besides appreciating with all my heart any help of the GF status of
these specific ones, I would really appreciate some help on HOW to find
out if medicines are GF when there is no phone number or anything.  AND
would appreciate if anyone knows of a GF medicine that is the same as
any of the above.  Thanks so much for your help in this.  I'm really at
a loss to even know how to go about this one.

Timia