From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:42:28 -0500

Greetings, Minute Chefs:

We're extending our February sale through March 15th!  Order within the next two weeks and receive a 20% savings on some of your favorite items:

Minute White Bread Starter Kit, Item 4950
Minute Hamburger Bun Starter Kit, Item 4972
Minute Waffle Mix Starter Kit, Item 4961
Minute Pizza Crust Starter Kit, Item 4975 (also Dairy Free!)

Stock up on some of the softest GF bread available. Don't worry about it going stale, because you only need to make two slices at a time.  Our best-selling Waffle Mix looks and (really) tastes like the real thing!  Or have a little pizza party with up on our newest item, our Fast & Fresh Minute Pizza Crust Mix!

Check out http://www.foodtek.com/Products/MinuteBread&Waffles.php, for more information.

Our mixes will last 18 months or more in your pantry, and are always ready to turn into fresh tasty items, so now's the time to buy!

We have many more products available, and welcome your questions and comments. Call us at 800-648-8114 to place your order (as always, orders over $25 entitles you to free shipping!).  If you'd prefer to order online, our products, including the discounted items above, are available at Amazon.com. If you prefer to shop locally, be sure to ask your retailer to carry our products!

Thanks for your support!

Victor Davila
for Food-Tek, Inc.
t 973-257-4000