Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:32:28 +0000

FYI - Pad Thai noodle boxes from A Taste of Thai are no longer GF.

They used to clearly label the package GF.  I have been eating them for lunch for the past year approx. 1x per week.  This weekend I was eating one and happened to be reading the side of the box and noticed that they have changed the ingredients.  Even though I made myself vomit to get any gluten out of my system, I did get sick and have been feeling the side effects for the past several days.

It was a reality check for me to be more aware of reading labels everytime.  I personally will never purchase another product from A Taste of Thai because they have always marketed that product as GF and changed the ingredients without marking 'new recipe' etc.  I'm very disappointed because if a company goes out of their way to market a product as gluten-free, they should realize the implications to people on a GF diet of changing the recipe and adding wheat.

Best Regards,
Kristin