From:
Juarez Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juarez Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:46:39 -0900

 here is an interesting viewpoint. dont you think? jane  wrote to her friend and here is what she had to say.jane gave me permission to post this Sheila

Sheila ,
Thought you might be interested in this.  I forwarded your summary to Lucille who is  head of the South African Celiac Association and writing a book on celiac.  Here's her reply.

Jane
Hi Jane,

 Yes, I have heard of this link. I think it has to do with Candida. Candida mutiplies in a gluten-containing environment. This yeast causes a reaction to chemicals. It creates its own chemical called acetaldehyde which causes many symptoms in the body. Most books on Candida Albicans or Candidiasis talk about chemical sensitivities.

Lucille (who is  head of the South African Celiac Association and writing a book on celiac. )

Sheila Juarez