From:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:42:05 -0400

Hi List Mates!

Carla, here, the creator of http://glutenfreerecipebox.com, where myself and others share gluten-free recipes and gluten intolerance/celiac information.

Our current monthly guest contributors are authors:

Joy Bauer, nutritionist on NBC's "Today Show";
Carol Fenster, Ph.D., internationally reknowned GF expert;
Carol Kicinski, author of "Simply...Gluten-Free Desserts";
Dr. Vikki Petersen, co-author of "The Gluten Effect" and co-founder of HealthNOW Medical; and
Claudia Pillow, Ph.D., co-author of “The Gluten-free Good Health Cookbook”.

Check out some of the categories listed below under our "Gluten Free Recipes" or sign up for our weekly newsletter!

Enjoy the 4th of July, if you live in the U.S.!

Best,
Carla

Appetizers
Beverages
Bread
Breakfast
Cake
Candy
Casein Free ( dairy-free, including butter-free, but contains eggs)
Christmas
Condiments and More
Cookies
Dairy-free (and Egg-free)
Desserts
Expandex Recipes
Flour Blends
Fruits
Grain Free
Guest Recipes
Halloween
Holidays
Ice Cream
Indian
Italian
Kids
Low-fat
Low-sodium
Lunch
Main Dishes
Mexican
Pastry
Polish
Raw
Refined Sugar-free (No granulated sugar, but may contain agave, stevia, xylitol, molasses, etc.)
Salads
Sandwiches
Sauces
Side Dishes
Snacks
Soups
Soy-free (just starting to add to this category.  Almost all of the recipes on this site are soy-free.)
Spices
Substitutions
Sugar Free (No refined sugar, corn syrup, agave, etc., but may contain stevia or xyltitol)
Thanksgiving
Vegan
Vegetables
Yeast Free