From:
"William G. Vellios" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 10:19:51 -0500

Hello Everyone,
I have received many requests asking for the summary of iodine posted March
1997. I will post the summary to the list. I hope the individuals whose
names appeared at that time do not mind.

Also, many questions were asked as to how is one with DH to obtain iodine.
I have not seen any results of any study stating that DH patients should
eliminate iodine. My only source of information has been from my
dermatologist and from what others have said on this list. I am not a
doctor or an authority on DH or CD.

If there are doctors who are monitoring this list, perhaps they can respond
to the iodine questions above for for us.

Bill Vellios, Ballwin, MO, USA