From:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:05:07 -0500

Saw the first sign of winter in Montreal - a few flakes of snow two weeks
ago! Some of you in the west, both in Canada and the US, I know you have
already had snow. Too early. but never too early to start thinking about
holiday baking.

For many, the holiday season brings back memories of enticing aromas and
yummy baked goods. Gingerbread people or houses will light up the eyes of
young and old. Others may have visions of Shortbread cookies that melt in
their mouth. Mincemeat or pumpkin pie with a delicious, flakey pie crust may
be your favourite. All of these can be made with our gluten-free oats and
gluten-free oat flour - see the "Healthy Oat Recipes" section of our
website: http://tiny.cc/GHcco

Wishing an early Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends!

For more information please contact us:
Cream Hill Estates Ltd.
Toll Free 1-866-727-3628
You can also follow us on Twitter