Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:08:13 EDT

I was very disappointed today when I contacted the company that produces
Children's Tylenol. They have changed their flavors and have not tested the
new  improved versions to see of they are GF. Originally the grape flavor was
GF and  now the new improved grape splash is the only available grape on
the market.  They said they have not tested it and only test when they feel it
is necessary  due to consumer requests. So, if this is a product you might
use at some point I  urge you to call 1-877-895-3665 to request testing be
conclusive!

*Sherry*

*******
*******