From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:26:04 -0400

From Ground Round, got two success stories:

"We happened to have a family dinner on Sunday night that I had one day
to organize and ended up at our Ground Round. My son who has CD had a
Taco salad by our own invention. I called earlier in the day and they
assured me that they grill their meats on a separate grill in a specific
location, e.g., chicken on one spot, B-BQ ribs on one spot ect. I also
got the name of the Manager who would be on duty. And I let them know
that I was very appreciative of their efforts.
When we got there they knew about us and we met the manager. We gave the
order directly to her. Here's what it was: mixed greens, tomatoes,
olives, grilled chicken breast strips, cheddar cheese cut into strips
(couldn't confirm the shredded cheese), salsa and sour cream. They said
that steak would have been fine too, the ribs are pre-marinated."
(7/2003)

"I've eaten at Ground Round in the area of Charleston, SC, and had
cooperation from the staff....but it was so noisy, I had a hard time
shouting my instructions to the waiter. It was also crowded dinner hour,
which I usually avoid. Was lucky."  (7/2003)

Website:  http://www.groundround.com/home/
Link to their menu:  http://www.groundround.com/menu/default.asp

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore