From:
Andrew Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:42:22 +1000

Hi again,

Well thanks very very much for all your support in such a short space of
time. Its so good to know its a real thing and not in my head. It seems the
vast majority of you think that low carbs or at least low sugars is the way
to go. Funny that low sugar can give you more energy, but I now understand
the details behind it. I went off the sugars yesterday and am starting to
feel a little better, but its early days yet. I also seem to get a lot of
built up wind after eating, which also adds to feeling sapped of energy,
still trying to figure that out.

Is there anyone on the Sunshine Coast (Australia) with CD on this list?

Andrew