From:
neng tsz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:13:00 +0000

Hello Celiac,

I travel for work--gone months at a time.   When in a different city I look for gluten-free food, restaurants, bakeries and soaps.  Recently, I found the best gluten-free soaps in Crookston, MN near Grand Forks, ND.  It is made by Real Good Bath & Beauty.   I have no financial interest in the company.    The soaps were made and sold out of the home but recently a storefront was opened in Crookston.   I am very fond of the Honey, Almond & Oats soap.    Gluten-free oats are used!    The owner is gluten-free.    What a find for me since I do not purchase things with oats!  I have tried most of the soaps and like them all.   Enjoy!

*******
*******