From:
Jody Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:33:18 -0800

Thank you everyone that e-mailed me...Happy New Year!

Eucerin cream
multi-vitamin
Vitamin-A-cod liver oil
Tharagramm
iron deficient
lactose intolerant (no dairy products)
clove garlic in shoes
Pro-Biotic Acidophilus and fos
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar in qt water and wipe all over
body and let air dry
wear cotton socks
body cream twice a day
almond oil before bath
calendula ointment ,bag balm at night with socks
black currant oil and or evening primrose
flax seed oil
nutrogena swiss formula
avoid eating potatoes, makes dry skin
drink more water (chlorine-free)
vaseoline
phosphate & chlorine free laundry detergent
bath brush
pumice stone
lubirderm cream
eating gluten makes you itch and have dry skin,even the
smallest amount
The arch of the foot is related to activity in the intestine
according to chinese accupunture points.
increase potassium
1/2c aloe vera gel with 1/8 c vegetable glycerin
http://www.nickelranch.com/eatright/contents.htm
A & D ointment (buy in baby section,used for diaper rash)
hydrocortisone for psoriasis

Hope this helps..what works for me is calendula
ointment,twice a day wearing cotton socks and taking cod
liver oil(flavored), tsp twice a day
drinking lots of water and staying on the hunters and
gathers diet(way of eating) along with 4 blood types 4
diets...

Good Health to everyone and hopefully no more dry skin with
itching!
jody /Oregon/ICQ#22357402