From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:35:13 EST

Did most of my Passover shopping today, and found, for the first time,
Rokeach mini-Croutons. The box said, "gluten-free" on the front cover. They
taste like tiny bits of potato latke that broke off and got crispy. They're
tiny bits of fried potato puffs. Extremely crunchy. Watch out if you tend to
chip fillings or have fragile teeth. Otherwise, they're really good, and I
plan to write to Rokeach to thank them.  I'd bet they'd be good in chicken
soup, or mixed with pretzels and nuts to make a snack. Definitely not a good
snack to take to the movies! They really crunch.

Also, beware of some new cakes that are coming out for Passover. Read the
label carefully...had cake meal in them.

Lin