From:
Mindy Kouklis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mindy Kouklis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:08:19 -0700

Does anyone else out there have problems making Chebe Bread?  Seems like I
always have to add a lot more liquid than is called for to make it mix
properly.  I hate having to guess how much (what if I make it too wet?) and
then not have the recipe work.  I had the most trouble recently with the
Cinnamon roll-ups type.  The recipe wouldn't roll out to the right size!  (I
always seem to end up with 'less' dough than the package is supposed to
make, too.)

Any advice or tips from your experiences with Chebe
would be appreciated

:)

Mindy from Tacoma, WA