From:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 07:47:01 -0800

In answer to my rather detailed query about the gluten status of
Better than Bouillon products, I have just received the following
reply from the Department of Research and Development:

thank you for your interest in our products. "Better Than Bouillon" bases
(all flavors) are gluten free.
Again, thanks for interest in Superior Quality Foods.

Minh Dao
Food Technologist
Superior Quality Foods
2355 E. Francis Street
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: 909.923.4733

Happy news. The stuff gets good reviews from friends who know good food.

Mary Brown