From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:15:39 -0500

Happy Holidays!!

If you've tried to go to the Cali website at www.califinefoods.com, then you've found that we have a server problem.  Unfortunately, it is inconvenient at any time but especially right before the holidays.  We're working to try to get back up as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you wish to order Cali or need any information concerning our products, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call us toll-free at 877-491-8773.  Orders can be placed by email or phone with a credit card or by mail with a check.  Gluten Free Trading Co. sells Cali online; I'm sure some of the other retailers who carry our products do also.

Cali Garlic Gusto, Herb Medley, Dill Delight, Spicy Fiesta, and Sweet & Spicy BBQ are all natural, GF, DF, yeast-free, soy-free, MSG-free, and free of trans-fats and all preservatives.  Make a dip, marinade, salad dressing, vinaigrette, or season vegetables, pasta, rice, soups, stews, meats, or poultry.  Our products are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility.

We've added some new retailers recently to make purchasing Cali more convenient for our customers:

Gluten Free Store
807 Waukegan Rd
Northbrook, IL

Dale's Natural Foods
4290 Miller Road
Flint, MI

Foods for Living
2655 E Grand River Avenue
Lansing, MI

Harvest Health Foods
4150 32nd Avenue
Hudsonville, MI

Maggie's Gourmet Food & Gift
4761 Airline Road
Muskegon, MI

Nutrition Plus
3560 Alpine Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI

Nutrition Plus
2650 E Beltline Avenue SE
Grand Rapids, MI

Panaceas
4330 14 Mile Road NE
Rockford, MI

Sawall Health Foods
2965 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI

Sydney's Health Market
302 27th St N
Fargo, ND

Four Seasons Natural Foods
33 Phila St
Saratoga Springs, NY

Raisin Rack
2545 Schrock Rd
Westerville, OH

We're also pleased to say that we will be at the GF Food Fair at Goshen, IN next Sat. (Dec. 8) from 10 am - 1 pm at the Clinton Frame Mennonite Church.  If you're near the Goshen area, I hope you will be able to make it.  Come by the Cali booth, I'd love to meet you.

Please look for us to have a new website up within the next couple of weeks.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season.

Judy Hill
Cali Fine Foods
877-491-8773