From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:44:31 EDT

I was in Indianapolis last week visiting my daughter, she is also  Celiac.
Someone on this list mentioned a restaurant in Zionsville,  IN.  So we decided
to give it a try.  WOW!  We were really  surprised how good it was.  They have
a pretty extensive gluten free menu,  and also regular food.
We ordered the turkey crepes and the turkey melt sandwich, which we shared
so we could taste them both.  They were so delicious and had such good  flavor!
 As we all know, that usually a gluten free meal in a restaurant is  pretty
bland. The sandwich was on homemade olive bread, it was so good, the  waitress
told us  people on normal diets order it as well.
I just wanted to share this with you all, in case you ever get to  Indiana!
You won't be disappointed!  We will certainly go back every chance we  get!

*******
*******