From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:28:33 -0500

The next meeting of Alamo Celiac, GIGŪ in Austin
is scheduled for Wednesday October 17, 2007 at 7
p.m.  The meeting will be held at A+ Federal
Credit Union, 6420 US Hwy 290 East (see directions below).

Our topic for the evening will be Holiday
Meals.  This will be an audience participation
event where we all share our favorite ideas for
making holiday meals gluten-free.  Please bring
your suggestion (or suggestions) on a 3 x 5 index
card.  We will put the cards in a hat and pull
them out to discuss.  We will discuss as many
ideas as time permits.  But all the ideas will be in the November newsletter.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share.  It is
important that included with each snack is a
listing of ingredients.  Some of our members need
to avoid more than just gluten.  If the recipe is
either original or has been changed at least 3
times, please bring the recipe.  We can publish
these recipes in the recipe exchange section of our monthly newsletter.

If you have any questions, please contact Francie
Kelley at [log in to unmask] or (512)
301-2224.  For more information about Alamo
Celiac please visit our Web site
<http://www.alamoceliac.org/>www.alamoceliac.org.
We hope to see you at the meeting.

Francie Kelley
Austin Chair
Alamo Celiac, GIG
www.alamoceliac.org

Directions to A+

A+ Federal Credit Union, 6420 US Hwy 290 East.

 From North IH-35 take the 2222 West exit. Take a
right at the traffic light heading east to
Cameron Rd. Once you are on the access road
heading east to Cameron Road, take the U-turn at
Cameron and 290.  The branch is a two story red
brick building at the second drive.

 From South IH-35 take the 2222 West exit. Take a
left at the traffic light heading east to Cameron