From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 21:00:21 -0500

Clan Thompson - www.clanthompson.com

April 1 - It's no joke! You can access our new, online Gluten Checker database for FREE this month.  Registration is required

The Clan Thompson Gluten Checker makes it easy to check for suspect ingredients. Search our online database of over 87,000 products by entering the UPC code, the product name, or a description like "chocolate". View an item for detailed info about suspect ingredients. Our Gluten Checker does not tell you which products are gluten free. Only the manufacturer can give you that information. However, we can flag suspect ingredients for you and give you detailed information about them.

SPECIAL - Subscribe to one of our food or drug SmartLists for a year and receive access to our Gluten Checker for just $10/yr. (Offer only applies to customers who purchase directly from the Clan Thompson website at www.clanthompson.com.) Our Food SmartList contains gluten information on over 4,440 items and, as always, all information is verified directly with each manufacturer. In addition to the discounted price on the Gluten Checker, subscribers who purchase a SmartList and Gluten Checker package anytime in April will receive an additional month on their subscription...that's 13 months for the price of 12.

For more info - or to purchase - visit

http://www.clanthompson.com/ad_glutenchecker.php3

Free Registration: https://www.clanthompson.com/gc_register.php