From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:36:59 -0500

Logon today and receive FREE samples of the “Nutrition Bar of the Year.” *
Checkout www.purefit.com for great-tasting, award-winning, 40/30/30 wheat
and gluten free nutrition bars.  We are fortunate that the celiac community
has been so supportive of our product.  When we discovered the bars were
wheat and gluten free, we had no idea so many people wanted a product like
ours.  Thanks again.  We can be reached toll free by calling 1.866.PureFit,
or logging onto our website, www.purefit.com.  You can also email me
directly at [log in to unmask]

*Please note that shipping and handling is $5.00.  Order includes 3 award-
winning bars, 1 Peanut Butter Crunch,1 Almond Crunch, and 1 Chocolate
Brownie.

Sincerely,

Robb Dorf President
PureFit, Inc.
"Nutrition Bar of the Year."
2 Avellino Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92620
orders:   1.866.PureFit
main:     1.949.679.7997
fax:        1.949.679.7998
cell:       1.949.836.3377
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.purefit.com
PureFit.  Award winning, high quality, great-tasting, 40/30/30 nutrition
bars.
Burn Fat Faster Technology. www.burnfatfaster.com, a website coming soon!