Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 21:13:39 -0600

Hi All--

I've searched the Delphi Forums food lists and the ICORS list archives to
find which chicken/beef broths are considered okay for consumption the day
befor a colonoscopy, but haven't had much luck...and labels on the products
I'm finding aren't much help. I'm scheduled for Wed., so I need to get what
I need tomorrow or Monday.

Can anyone tell me which chicken/beef broths are GF and considered "clear?"
I think Swanson's says "clear" on their label, but I haven't been where
Swanson's is stocked. I can't seem to find Wolfgang Puck's broths, which
someone from Delphi Forums say are GF and acceptable for pre-colonoscopy
(according to her doctor). I would like to not rely on Herb Ox bouillon
simply because it contains so many flavorings and extracts, but will use it
if I can't find other suitable broths. Does anyone know if Imagine Chicken
Broth is considered "clear?" I know I can find that...and Kitchen Basics at
Kroger, but that chicken broth is pretty dark (though clear). I don't have a
Trader Joes, Wild Oats or Whole Foods close by....

This is a terrible time to be asking for help with this sort of
thing...holiday weekend and all. If anyone can help, I'll be glad to
summarize brands for those searching the archives in the future. Thanks a
bunch!  ~~Ayn in Alabama