From:
Mardena Waller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:03:33 -0500

Hi List,

This Tuesday, March 13, at Wild Oats in Pasadena,CA, there will be a Parent's
Dietary Support Group Meeting.  This is the first meeting of an ongoing
support group for parents who are using special diets to help their children
with celiac disease, autism, add/adhd, etc. Meeting is 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.

I am personally interested in meeting any parents, grandparents, guardians or
others who want to discuss the bio/psychological aspects (behavior problems
in children) of celiac disease, add/adhd, autism, etc. I will be in the patio
area of Wild Oats, 12:30 - 1:00 on Tuesday.

Gayle Kennedy's posting, "Time to act" has prompted me to send this message.
You are a courageous woman Gayle!

Mardena Waller