From:
Chrissy Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chrissy Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:29:27 -0400

First Year Celiac Disease and Living Gluten Free
by Jules Dowler Shepard

When I was diagnosed with Celiac disease nine years ago I wasn't told
how careful I had to be about avoiding gluten. As a result I suffered
for many years from symptoms that I didn't know were all from
ingesting small amounts of gluten from cross contamination and other
hidden sources. This book made it clear to me that the symptoms I was
experiencing were all due to gluten. After following Ms. Shepard's
clear instructions for maintaining a gluten free lifestyle, I have
undergone a full recovery. Living entirely gluten free is nearly
impossible without help and guidance. I highly recommend it any newly
diagnosed celiacs in particular.