From:
"Joe S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 18:04:23 -0400

Laura Johnson-Kelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part:

        <snip,snip>
>                                   I made myself sick as a dog, and it took
>months to recover my usual well-being, and yet myblood tests all came back
>"negative" (doctor wouldn't disclose the numbers).

        <snip,snip>
I would suggest you write a letter to the doctor who wouldn't disclose the
numbers asking him for the specific results and a copy of the lab report and
mail it certified mail.  You will most probably receive what you asked for
but if you don't, take the letter to your local medical association.  They
will help you pressure the doctor for information that is yours by law.  The
doctor may request you supply him with a medical information release form
(just as you did so that he can release information to insurance companies)
but he must give you the results of your tests if you comply with NY law.

Joe S. Warren
Titusville, FL