Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:26:19 -0400

*Venturing in to the Brazilian foods section of the grocery store, we
discovered that there are numerous products there that are gluten free.
These products say "Năo* contém *glútem" on the packaging.  We found
coconut milk in boxes, mixes to make something like the well-known chebe
bread (a cheese tapioca bread product that is just great), a Colombian
fritter mix, and other things.  We are deciphering the mixing
instructions which are all in portuguese, but these can be worked out as
they are similar to spanish directions in many respects.

There is fun to be had in the Brazilian section of the local grocery store!

Alice
*